From its undiscovered corners to its most prominent landmarks, Easteros, the world in War of Thrones is filled with mystery and peril. Few would dare explore these distant and dangerous places; fewer still would expect to return. You can form a team and challenge the most powerful Bosses that can drop rare equipment and powerful items.
Only after all members of a group have reached certain level requirements does an instance unlock.
All members of a group must meet the instance requirements in order to enter a new section of the instance.
1. The group leader must engage the mob first to initiate combat.
2. If the leader leaves the party, the next member in line will take his position. If you leave a party during an instance, you will be removed from the area.
3. After entering an instance, no one can join the party. Leaving a party is allowed.
1. Every instance is divided into sections, such as Stage-1, Stage-2 and Stage-3 of a certain instance, and so on. Low-level instances have 3 or 4 stages, while some higher-level instances have 4 to 6 stages.
2. Every battle within an instance involves mobs, but every time you kill one, there is a chance that others will take its place.
3. You can exit or move on to the next area only after finishing the battle.
4. If a party member dies, he must wait until combat ends or until someone resurrects him.