Tower of Babel
Instance： Tower of Babel
Instance Bosses： One for each floor
Loot： Grandmaster training points, Warrior Soul items, etc.
1. The Tower of Babel is a solo instance. Groups cannot enter the instance, and each player can attempt the Tower once per day.
2. Players can choose to start from the beginning of the tower. However, VIPs can directly challenge the 9th floor by using 50000 coins or spending 50 gold.
3. The names of the Top-3 players to challenge the tower are displayed at the entrance of the tower.
4. Players cannot quit once they enter the next floor.
5. Players can choose from VIP Revive, Weakened Revive and Item Revive after being defeated at the Tower of Babel. Also with a Golden Statue a player can challenge the Tower of Babel again after failing. Each challenge will consume one Golden Statue.
6. The first player to reach the highest floor will be announced on the Bulletin Board System, and there will be a statue of the player on display.
7. Players can only use the Tower of Babel Pass to enter the Tower of Babel after they have logged in 7 consecutive days.
The Tower of Babel lives on in the legends of Easteros as the final challenge a warrior must face.. Stand in the top of the tower and see the world surrender in front of you!
Challenge to the higher floor! The statue of you in the tower is your pride that others cannot reach.