Having trouble playing “War of Thrones”?
If you are online and able to visit other web sites, but you encounter a black screen or frozen screen problem at “War of Thrones” login screen, do the following steps:
1. Temporarily close any other programs running in the background (anti-virus programs and firewalls for example) and try again.
2. If the problem persists (black or freeze screen), please close and restart your browser to try again.
3. If the problem still exists, go to Method 2.
1. Clear your internet browser’s cache and temporary files.
2. Close the browser window and try again.
3. If the problem still exists, try method 3.
1. Go to the “War of Throne’s” official website: http://wot.voomga.com
2. Click on the 3D Plug-in installer and reinstall the Fancy3D plug-in.
3. If your computer fails to load the plug-in automatically, please download the plug-in manually at the following address: http://res.tj.voomga.com/plugin/fancysetup.exe
Installing the Plug-in
Find the installer on your computer by checking the file directory; double click the plug-in icon to install.
Reopen the browser to enter the game.
The 3D Plug-in is available for all browser types and versions. Players should be able to enter the game after a successful installation.
Official Website: wot.voomga.com